Here are some questions to help you determine if it is worth upgrading an old laptop or buying a new one?
- Is the computer hardware in a healthy state?
- Is the Laptop Battery Not Charging?
- Has the computer become too slow?
- The Computer Doesn’t Have a CD/DVD drive
- The Computer Has an Older Operating System (OS)
If your computer is not collecting dust and older than 5 years, it would be an excellent option to upgrade your computer instead of buying a new computer. However, there are a couple of factors that need to be considered.
For more information on each of the above points, check out Westech’s blog post here.